Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Normal West High School Logo

Logo Title

Requesting Records

Requesting Records   Online record requests will be completed through Parchment.  This is FREE for current students.     

Online Record/Transcript Request  


If you would like to complete a records request in the guidance office,  please complete the records release form  with $3 and a photo ID to release your transcript or health records.  This form can also be used to release academic records for .35/page.  

**If your student is not 18, the form must have a parent signature.  

**If your student is 18 years old, they will need to sign for their records on their own.  

Please fill out the form completely, including the name and address of where the records are to be sent. If you want a copy of an official transcript for yourself, please write "self" or "pick-up" in the Send To area.  Keep in mind that if the seal of the envelope is broken, the transcript will no longer be official.  

Unofficial transcript copies are available in the Counseling office for $1.00.

  For graduates and current students enrolled at Normal West: Academic transcripts and/or immunization records may be requested by completing the  Record Release Form and sending it to our Registrar at:   Normal West High School Attention: Amber Rudge  501 Parkside Road Normal, IL  61761   Direct Line:  (309) 557-4968  Fax: (309) 557-4947    Processing costs:

  • Transcripts - $3
  • Electronic submission of transcript to a third party (such as the Common Application) - $3 
  • Immunizations - $3
  • Academic Records - $0.35 per page

Telephone requests or written requests submitted without the Records Release form will not be processed.